Individuals | Relationships | Families
How can I support you?
My work experience is wide and varied. I currently offer a number of online services. Please see details below.
If you have any further queries don’t hesitate to contact me.
These are some of my services, if something isn’t listed please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs.
Clinical Sexology/Sex Therapy. These sessions are a blend of integrative therapeutic interventions and psychosexual education.
Depending on what your concerns are, we may need just one session together or we might need a number of sessions. This will be discussed with you in your first session. The sessions are held online (via zoom or phone). Online sessions payments are to be made either before or within 24 hours after our sessions together.
These sessions can include support with case studies as well as providing you a safe space to work on unpacking and critiquing your own values and beliefs around this very important work. I can also support you with resource suggestions, advice regarding a career in the field of sexology and support re training in the field.
Training, Workshops and Guest Speaking
There is a huge variety of speaking topics I can be booked for such as:
- Sexual concerns (with specific topics – eg vaginismus, rapid ejaculation, anorgasmia etc.)
- LGBTIQ+ Cultural Safety
- Understanding Sex, Gender and Sexuality
- Homophobia, Biphobia & Transphobia
- Disability and Sexuality
- Talking Sexual Health, Relationships with Young People
- Porn Literacy – Raising Sexually Intelligent Young People
- Sexuality and Ageing
- Parent and caregiver workshops – How to talk to your child about Puberty, Sexuality and Relationships
- Talking Sexual Health and Relationships with people who have intellectual disabilities (for parents/caregivers/workers)